1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Login for Members?

Discussion in 'Web Development Help' started by idina4eva, Jul 15, 2004.

1. idina4eva

idina4eva Techie7 New Member

I was looking to make sort of a cyber animal page online. I wanted it to be somewhat sophisticated in that it would allow for users to login and then for money to be added and subtracted from totals, for them to be able to buy supplies, and other things. Firstly, I was wondering how you allow for member login? If anyone could help, it'd be greatly appreciated! Thanx!

2. d-a-l

d-a-l Techie7 Administrator Staff Member Techie7 Chief

3. idina4eva

I tried downloading the second one, but when I tried to open it, it gave me an error box. I don't know if this is because you can't actually open it or if my computer doesn't permit such things. If it is just that you can't open it, how do you get it onto your site? ^Thanx for the above!^

4. d-a-l

Hi, What sort o knowledge do you have of web sites and html etc? I'll try and give you some ideas but I need to know what you know already...

5. idina4eva

I hate to admit it, but not much. I know some basic, I mean really basic stuff, and that's about it.

6. d-a-l

7. idina4eva

Thanx so much! :D