1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which is the best home movie editing programme?

Discussion in 'Desktop / Server Applications' started by AuraTodd, Jul 28, 2010.

1. AuraTodd

AuraTodd Techie7 New Member

Hi what is the difference between Pinnacle Studio Ultimate Collection 14 HD, and Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD?

At the moment I am using Cyberlink Power Director which is OK, but makes the pictures blotchy and over sharp when I replay back through a DVD player. I notice it occasionally crashes, and also makes a horrible ‘white noise’ sound while I am editing it so I have to stop and give it a few minutes.

Which is the better programme? Pinnacle Studio Ultimate Collection 14 HD, or Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD?

Any advice would be most helpful. Many thanks.

:confused:

2. AuraTodd

Hi what do you think of Nero Essentials 10? If I bought it will it come with the ability to burn MPEG-2 video's to a DVD disk? Many thanks.

:confused:

3. AuraTodd

Nero 10 is the full package isn't it?

4. striver

striver Techie7 New Member

I don't use Nero, so I am not very sure. But according to its description, it only supports burnning data to dvd. If you really want to know, download its trail version.

5. AuraTodd

Hi is there a link for that please?

6. AuraTodd

Is it very good?

7. striver

I have used it for a period. And it works like a charm for me! I used it to burn my graduation video to DVD. The quality is pretty nice.
    However, you'd better try its trail version before you buy it. Here is the"details". You can have a see!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
  8. AuraTodd

I have tried it an it does work. Can you get it in the UK? Many thanks.

9. striver

my pleasure!

10. AuraTodd

Can you get this programme in the UK please?

11. striver

It's not available in the local stores. It was seemly published by an American firm. But you can get it online.

12. zisel

zisel Techie7 New Member

If you want to trim, crop, merge, watermark video clips and adjust video effects.
    I recommend you this iFunia DVD Ripper .
    It can:
    1: Rip DVD to all popular video and audio formats
    2: Support almost all popular portable players
    3: Powerful Editing Function.
    4: Fastest Conversion Speed
    5: Easy to use