1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PatchMix DSP (E-MU) Startup?

Discussion in 'Desktop / Server Applications' started by penguinpaul, Dec 6, 2009.

1. penguinpaul

penguinpaul Dedicated Member

PatchMix DSP used to run on startup, which is required to make my E-MU 0404 card work... but suddenly it's stopped loading on startup. On the options in the program, it is set to start up, but its not :confused: ive checked msconig, and I can't even find it in the list... :/
    I can't make the program launch on startup by adding it to the startup directory, as it runs the program and opens it etc... before, it would load up and stay in the tray, and not open the interface..
    I'm running Vista Home Premium SP2 32bit.
    Any help would be really great :boat:

Thanks,
    Paul

2. lieky

lieky Techie7 New Member

just create a shortcut of Program Files\Creative Professional\E-MU PatchMix DSP\EmuPMixDSP.exe
    then click properities of that shortcut and to target write after the quotation marks this: -tray

example:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative Professional\E-MU PatchMix DSP\EmuPMixDSP.exe" -tray

put this shortcut into your startup folder (start - programs - startup)

3. penguinpaul

penguinpaul Dedicated Member

ahh thanks, i will try this as my computer works again (ive just broken it heh)