1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UFO Spotted in China

Discussion in 'Chat Room' started by Kaistar, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Kaistar

Kaistar Dedicated Member

For the UFO buffs out there, here's something to debate about.

For the casual readers around, here's something to debate about still. Lol.

[​IMG]

Here's the translated page, not sure if it makes sense.

Translated version of http://big5.xinhuanet.com/gate/big5/www.ln.xinhuanet.com/xwzx/2009-03/06/content_15875122.htm

News article in original language (chinese)
    ¸U¦Ì°ªªÅ©ç¨ì¡§¤£©ú*¸¦æª«¡¨

2. dobhar

dobhar Technical Guest

Man, they found ,me... :alien: I knew I shudda been more careful... :D:D:D

3. Kaistar

Kaistar Dedicated Member

You shoulda put on some clothes! There you are all so bright and obvious in the sky! You could've at least wore blue you know :p

4. dobhar

dobhar Technical Guest

Oooops!!! :eek::whistling

5. k_9

k_9 Dedicated Member

Heh, juist noticed this thread :)
    I for one, not being the first to argue with the science of our sky, would actually believe that it was real. Then again, it does look a little unrealistic hence the bright lights in the broad daylight and not so spherical appearance. Why would it be there in the middle of the day? Took a detour to Mars? Hey, are you sure that's not a metiorite burning up in the sky before it reaches land? Either that or someone threw a whole lot of magnesium out of the plane and lit it lol!

6. Kaistar

Kaistar Dedicated Member

I think dobhar was flying so fast that when he farted the friction ignited his fart and therefore we have that weird shape.

7. k_9

k_9 Dedicated Member

Oh yeah, that high up, of course why didn't I think of that?! LOL In that case then it looks like his ass is catching on fire by now

8. dobhar

dobhar Technical Guest

Becareful...I feel another coming up fast... :clown:

Attached Files: