1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ripper 1996 - Take-Two Interactive (on vista)

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by James_1984, Nov 9, 2008.

1. James_1984

James_1984 Techie7 New Member

Hello there, I'm new to this forum and wanted some advice on how I could run an old game on my Windows Vista, Toshiba Laptop...

I've tryed figuring out how to use DosBox and I am not having much luck so if ypu've played this game and got it running on Vista please help. :)

The game starred actors Scott Cohan and Christopher Walkin...

Many Thanks

James

[​IMG]

2. James_1984

Cant anyone help? I'm dying to play this game again as the last time I played it was in 1996, I'd apperciated it if someone could reply to this thread and help me out ofcourse you'd have to know about the Ripper Game. ;)

Thanks

James J.

3. James_1984

Maybe if you know anything about DOSBox and how to help me by using this? Anything you come up with I'll apperciated it very much, thanks. ;)

James

4. pc_guy

pc_guy Techie7 New Member

5. James_1984

Hi there, thanks for your quick responce. I'm extreemly sorry to say this but everything in the link you gave is a little hard to understand. I just hope there is an easyer way to use DosBox? Thanks for the link anyway though. :) - James.

6. ip5504

ip5504 Techie7 New Member

Hello James!

Where did you get this game? I'm trying to get for some time now, but without any success. In 1996 I couldn't play it because my computer was to weak, but now I would like to play it.