1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Qantas "Hole"

Discussion in 'Chat Room' started by jephree, Jul 26, 2008.

1. jephree

jephree ¨*·.¸ «.·°·..·°·.» ¸.·*¨

[youtube]fU7kIqC9XEo[/youtube]

2. rokytnji

rokytnji Dedicated Member

Having over 3000 plus flight hours a year in CH-53's these people are lucky they didn't crash and burn.

3. DevilsAdvocate

DevilsAdvocate Techie7 New Member

I don't think flight simulators count... :whistling :1eye: :D

4. rokytnji

He Haw. Your'e not the Devils Advocate for nothing. Seeing you seem to have experiance with flght simulators and such maybe you can tell me without googling (which might not suprise me ) How to null out the yaw servo for AFCS and how to change codes for IFOF or maybe what the blades on Ch-53's are made of and how they are contructed. I won't expect you to know things like Squadron designations or the names of personel in the U.S. Marines in the 70's as that probably isn't part of flight simulator software. And I have been living by what your signature states for a very long time. He Haw.

Here is a easy one. What is the HZ for 110v on avionics and what is the normal ckt bkr ratings for the APP Generating system.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2008
  5. DevilsAdvocate

Wassup, USMC not issue senses of humour, or did your observation skills let you down in the 'spot-the-surfeit-of smilies' department... :yawn:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2008
  6. rokytnji

Always been a little slow on the take Devil. Don't mean I don't have a sense of humor. I also aint(like the word aint) the sharpest pencil in the cup either. Sorry to bore ya. And here is ya smiley.:001_icon1

7. DevilsAdvocate

No worries roky, humour is easily overlooked when one's area of expertise is touched upon. :D

8. rokytnji

No worries here either Devil. Been on the phone with Mom being lectured on how to take it easy and let my foot heal. Gotta love it. Makes me smile.:cowboy: