1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Couple of pics with my new phone!

Discussion in 'Chat Room' started by messyjesse, Jun 2, 2008.

1. messyjesse

messyjesse Dedicated Member

I just got a new phone with Virgin Mobile, the Samsung M510. Takes a decent pictures!

Take a look at my dogs.
    [​IMG]
    And the sky!;)
    [​IMG]

2. jephree

jephree ¨*·.¸ «.·°·..·°·.» ¸.·*¨

Great pictures!

Up close and far away.

Your dogs look like total opposites.

Sad guy and perky guy.

Both really cool.

Thanks for the pics!

3. messyjesse

Haha yeah the Jack Russel chihuahua is only a couple months old so she's hyper and always happy. The other is a yellow lab who is i think 8. She is usually happy around me, maybe she was trying to look sad and get some food from me:excl:

4. Kaistar

Kaistar Dedicated Member

Omg The Pinscher! So Cute!

5. Kazna3

Kazna3 Techie7 New Member

Great pics!

Been testing N95 since about a year now and those look just as good as it can do :eek:

6. messyjesse

Haha! Yeah, she's cute and very excited all the time.

She is actually a Jack Russel Chihuahua.

7. k_9

k_9 Dedicated Member

Just noticed this thread. My phone would NEVER take photos that good!

Maybe your lab is dissapointed because he/she can sense you've forgotten how old they are ;) I wouldn't leave your shoes around the floor too often... you may find one of them wants to go walkies :D

8. c-price

c-price Dedicated Member

Awww! They are nice doggies :)
    Great Pictures!

9. messyjesse

1 person likes this.
  10. jephree

jephree ¨*·.¸ «.·°·..·°·.» ¸.·*¨

Hmmmm........... I see :detective

What did you guys have for breakfast?

:eek:fftopic:

I see the lab just woke up and missed the main course :sleeping:

11. Cowboybebop

Cowboybebop Techie7 New Member

Wow! That's like wallpaper quality!

And i have to say, your dogs seem to like your phone just as much as you! kurious kanines! :)

12. DevilsAdvocate

DevilsAdvocate Techie7 New Member

It'd have to catch the 'main course' first... :sweatdrop

13. k_9

k_9 Dedicated Member

Shouldn't be too hard, the lab looks a lot slower than the little bullet. I was admiring your garden for half the vid :sweatdrop No wonder the little one decided to give it a try as a race track!

14. messyjesse

Yeah, my lab really likes phones, or anything pointed at her. I stuck the phone right up to her face and she just licked the lense:eek:

Probably the best dog i have ever seen. She's just like a human...except really hairy.
    Oh my lab can catch up to her if she feels like it. I thought my lil chihuahua would leave her behind, but another time my lab was falling behind and all of the sudden it's like she hit the turbo button then almost crushed her.:56:

I got a couple more pics i took of them just relaxing...

wat joo lookin at?
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l45/jesse2200/SSPX1395.jpg

ma ear!
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l45/jesse2200/SSPX1396.jpg

Theyre just serious...
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l45/jesse2200/SSPX1397.jpg

Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
  15. k_9

k_9 Dedicated Member

My dog Patch (English spaniel) hates anything that looks remotely like a camera lense. He's even managed to figure out who's mobile phone has a camera on it and avoids it when being used. While i was away last week he decided he'd spend most of his time lay on my bed... he missed me bless him :eek:

Here's a few i took after he'd had his fur cut... he desn't mind having photos then as long as he looks good lol :sweatdrop

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh314/k_9me/scan10-03-200821h37m10s.jpg?t=1218461937

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh314/k_9me/scan10-03-200821h43m01s-1.jpg?t=1218462121

16. messyjesse

17. k_9

k_9 Dedicated Member

How'd ya guess, he is when he wants to be. The devil dog returns, but he's getting old now and is 11, he's had his highlights and we love him just as much as when he was a baby pup :)

18. penguinpaul

penguinpaul Dedicated Member

get a new one :turned:. how can anyone live with a phone with a rubbish camera :rolleyes:

19. k_9

k_9 Dedicated Member

Don't mok me! It was my first phone, a really simple one, but now i have a Sony Ericsson v640i :D and btw, the camera is brilliant so there.

20. penguinpaul

penguinpaul Dedicated Member

first phone?? i got my first phone 3 years ago, and ive been though about 7 so far :)

v640i only has a 2MP camera :/ i want the new cybershot one with 5.2 :p