1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Virtual barbershop

Discussion in 'Chat Room' started by Jaynee, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Jaynee

Jaynee Techie7 New Member

2. madmikejt12

madmikejt12 Dedicated Member

i only have heaphones with one side working!!! i use mine a lot and they break

this pair only broke about 2 days ago... cost around £10 (they are normal in-ear headphones)

3. Jaynee

I used to get through a pair of headphones every couple of months. I used to keep forgetting I was wearing them and walking away from the pc. My husband gave me a pair of his Sennheiser cordless ones 2 years ago and they are brilliant. Probably cost over £100 but worth every penny. The sound quality is amazing. :D

4. madmikejt12

its because i use them 'on the move' i have them near enough constantly plugged into my phone!!! i did have a pair of cordless headphones but didnt use them much so i took the actual headphones apart, de-soldered the speakers and soldered a 3.5mm socket to them so i could set my speakers up in the garden or summer house with the music coming from my computer.... works very well :)

ive got some headphones now so il try it!!

5. Jaynee

I only found out 2 days ago that I can listen to music on my phone. You can even listen to the radio on it. I haven't tried it though cos I don't have any earphones. :ph34r:

6. madmikejt12

that is quite good :)

i was following the 'person' around with my eyes but my eyes were closed.

yeah, mine has the radio... i have got a 2gb memory card for my phone... i want a bigger one but my phone only supports 2 gig :( I like it though because i can make many playlists and listen to music whilst texting or flicking through pictures... my phone also has a flight mode where it acts JUST as an mp3 player so it can be used on planes/in hospitals.

my last mp3 was 20GB i liked it because i could have ALL my music on it (ok i didnt listen to it all but it was still good to have everything) that became pointless when the screen broke on it... i could get onto my playlist which had around 50 songs on it... there was no point having 20gb of space at that point

i got hold of a faulty mp3 (same as mine) for £50, i plugged the screen in, turned it on, it worked!! but as I pushed it into the holder a TINY corner crumpled and the whole thing broke.... wasnt too bad because I sold the dock for £25 and the HD for £60!!!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2007
  7. Jaynee

Nice to see a bit of entrepreneurialism (dunno how you spell that). :21: Most people would have thrown the lot in the bin.

8. madmikejt12

yeah, my mum thinks im going to do well in life... she thinks id make a good buisness man....

i had a look on ebay, saw that these HD's were going for £40-50 so decided to list it and i found an ad on 'want it now' for the dock and software i thaught, ive got 2 docks, 2 disks, 2 power adaptors and no player... why not!!??

still have 1 left if anyone is interested? LOL

I'l have to show the family that virtual hairdresser!!!! (just adding a little relevance)