1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dodged the Grim Reaper's Swing again...

Discussion in 'Chat Room' started by AphJN, Jul 6, 2005.

1. AphJN

AphJN Dedicated Member

Well, I am back and will be sporadic in the forums for a bit. Not to be overly dramatic but I just got out of hospital where I spent the lask 3 weeks of 4 on a ventalator and verious tubes hanging out of me. Another seious case of Pancreatitis, this time it nearly took me. I was so sure I was a goner that I said my goodbye's to my family 4 weeks ago today (just got out because of the love and devotion of a certin 6yr old girl (my daughter) and wife.

2. jephree

jephree ¨*·.¸ «.·°·..·°·.» ¸.·*¨

Was wonderin' what was up with you! :confused:

Is good to see you hangin' in there :cool:

Hope the recovery goes well for you & yours'!

[​IMG]

3. AphJN

AphJN Dedicated Member

Thanks. I owe a lot to my little girl. I started actually recovering right after she made a wishe on an evening star. She later said a prayer at church and made a special angel to watch over me. She is a very special girl and I mean to keep a new promise I have made, not just to be there for her wedding, but to live long enought to be a grandfather to her children.

4. clairelovestlc

clairelovestlc Techie7 New Member

glad to have u back aphjn, and get well soon

5. brain_damage

brain_damage D-A-L Team Member (UK)

Get better AphJN

I know the feeling, when I was last really ill in 99 (an abscess on my lung ) my 12 & 9 year old daughters did similar things

6. DJNafey

DJNafey UK site moderator

Great to see you back AphJN - hope you make a quick recovery :)

7. CLEVER_LOGIN_NAME

CLEVER_LOGIN_NAME Techie7 New Member

Get well soon!

8. DJDK

DJDK Techie7 New Member

get well soon.

9. AphJN

AphJN Dedicated Member

I'm back...again (another 2weeks in Hospital)

Count your blessings if you havent been in hospital before...Its not fun