1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The longest thread - Random discussion

Discussion in 'Chat Room' started by clairelovestlc, Mar 8, 2005.

1. penguinpaul

penguinpaul Dedicated Member

since this is a random discussion - I SAW RAZORLIGHT LAST NIGHT!!!!! (Supported by the maccabees)!!! Eden Sessions :D

1 person likes this.
  2. rockinteenbabe

rockinteenbabe Dedicated Member

Meh same old same old for me :(

Apart from while in America Rach got me this most awesome awesome bag and lollipop and i'm like ahhhhhhh it's so awesome!
    I heart Rach forever. <3

:D

1 person likes this.
  3. k_9

k_9 Dedicated Member

Ah, congratulations, but I bet that set you back a few ££

@Rockinteenbabe, you're welcome I figured you'd like something guitar rock-ish :)

@Kai, you can look at a picture as much as you like, but you never get the feel for it until you ride in pure awesomeness

Hey, everyone else, I'm leaving again lol. When I came back from America I slept for a few days, packed again because my sister had flew out from the States on the same day as me to travel to Washington, to Germany to England.

We're going on a family holiday together and Lu is coming with us. We have many birthdays too.
    Neice's 10th, Brother's 18th, Other brother's 40th, Dad's "I can't remember how old I am" birthday and my 16th. :balloon:

Au Revoir :flowers:

1 person likes this.
  4. rokytnji

rokytnji Dedicated Member

Well Happy Birthday to all of you K 9

346660-6-zombie-birthday.jpg

2 people like this.
  5. d-a-l

d-a-l Techie7 Administrator Staff Member Techie7 Chief

1 person likes this.
  6. jephree

jephree ¨*·.¸ «.·°·..·°·.» ¸.·*¨

7. Kaistar

Kaistar Dedicated Member

A random note.

After the recent turn of events and my subsequent mellowness, a friend of mine asked me to look at myself in the mirror and say something.

I promised him that I'd do that, but am going to twist it instead and say it here.

I am made of pure awesome.

:21::21::21::21:

8. Kaistar

Kaistar Dedicated Member

My sister would slaughter me alive. She'd skin me and then pour salt all over me. And then douse kerosene on me and light me up.

9. jephree

jephree ¨*·.¸ «.·°·..·°·.» ¸.·*¨

wow :1eye:

can we meet your sister?

10. Kaistar

Kaistar Dedicated Member

Come up to New Jersey and we'll all head down to Belmar Beach lol.:rockon:

11. k_9

k_9 Dedicated Member

@ DAL- How long has the DAL Facebook page been going? I only just noticed it with one of the adverts up on the homepage :eek:

@ Kai- The mirror is talking back "Indeed Sir, t'is true"

@ Roky, Thanks for the best wishes. And hey I found you on Facebook :D Oh, It's not actually Birthday yet, just celebrating because family had visited us from the US the day after I flew back to the UK. Heh, it's actually next week's 4th when I'm camping but hey, The More the Merrier right. But... I guess that means I won't be around for a while again :(

12. Kaistar

Kaistar Dedicated Member

@K: You've not been online much ( sad smiley ) and the DAL facebook page has been up only for about a week or so. Or maybe less.

Went to Mountain Creek Water Park, am wet. I prefer Belmar Beach as I generally prefer the beach more and just simply because of the eye candy ratio.

13. k_9

k_9 Dedicated Member

Yeah, I've missed being around too though. The eye candy eh, I'm presuming you weren't with your sis here then, she'd have yet another reason to be carrying kerosine with her. Then you may not be around...

14. Kaistar

Kaistar Dedicated Member

I was at Belmar with my sis actually lol. But most of the eye candy was due to an effect known as the cheerleader effect.

15. penguinpaul

yay ive become a fan :turned:

16. Kaistar

Kaistar Dedicated Member

I'm going to Belmar Beach again woo~~

When are the D-A-L shirts coming out for sale? I'd like some collared shirts or whatnot. Maybe a D-A-L squad!

[youtube] 6XSmPB-uEU0 [/youtube]

17. townsbg

townsbg Senior Member

I think that idea stalled.

18. penguinpaul

yay. gcse results day today - I've got an A* in Maths YAY!!
    so 1 A*
    7 A's
    5 B's
    1 C

So I'm well chuffed :D

19. Kaistar

Kaistar Dedicated Member

Woo congrats penguin!

20. penguinpaul

thanks man :turned: