1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The longest thread - Random discussion

Discussion in 'Chat Room' started by clairelovestlc, Mar 8, 2005.

1. jephree

jephree ¨*·.¸ «.·°·..·°·.» ¸.·*¨

2. jephree

3. townsbg

townsbg Senior Member

I think that its so funny that IE is not on that list of supported browsers.:D

4. k_9

k_9 Dedicated Member

I'm in America!!!

1 person likes this.
  5. jephree

WOW!

Welcome!

6. townsbg

townsbg Senior Member

:21:

7. k_9

k_9 Dedicated Member

Haha, thanks! So much to do.
    When I woke up the morning after I'd arrived I just thought to myself... "Where's the Jet Lag?" Ha, luckly me. I think I was awake 21 hours that day and today I spent my day cycling with my neice around the neighbourhood and around agility courses, which were ahem... my idea as usual.

Hey, we have bears outside our house! How cool, I was "going" to the pool whilst the grizzly stepped infront of the car. Damn, I didn't have my phone to take a photo. but hey, at least it works, right?!

Any ideas for recommendations for my 2 week stay in Florida?

I already have Disney, Universal Studios, F1 Racing, Sea World to see Shamoo the whale and a few theme parks checked off for my next few weeks; but hey, all ideas are appreciated for the fuure!

8. rokytnji

rokytnji Dedicated Member

Visit the Keys and make Jephee buy ya a beer.

Ride on a Air Boat through the everglades.

Visit Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg and swim with the sharks and dolphins in the gulf of Mexico.

9. townsbg

townsbg Senior Member

Dolphins yes, sharks no if you want to keep your appendages intact!!!

1 person likes this.
  10. penguinpaul

penguinpaul Dedicated Member

heh, i have an idea rach - come on msn for once so i can show you my prom photos haha. be in america is no excuse for not being on msn :p

while you're in florida, get your parents to HIRE A MUSTANG OR A CHEVVIE. Otherwise its not a worthwhile holiday haha :p

11. townsbg

townsbg Senior Member

So what brings you over here? Seeing the sites? Been here before? You're a long way from home. Yeah go have beer with jephree.[​IMG] Yet's all go have beer and throw a nice party.[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
  12. k_9

k_9 Dedicated Member

Haha, great idea. 4th July I was watching the fireworks across Orlando with my sister as apparantly "I'd be the sort of English person to be in the States on such an important day" Lol. I was wondering about Jephree's little boat since we watched the fireworks across the harbor :)

Here we go, you know what sort of person I am :D Sharks... That was actually on my wish list. It was either get thrown in one of those huge cages with the diving suit on for a bit or go shark fishing.

:(

Ha, sorry Paul, my sister's laptop is a work laptop and doesn't allow IM

My family is cool. We don't need to HIRE. My sister has her kia family car lol, whereas her Husband, Willie drives a handsome black Chevrolet 300 with amazing interiors. Their two sons both have their own cars although they are only 16 and 19. Kyle, has a Chevrolet Cobalt and Jordan drives a white and silver Mustang. ;) Ha, jealous Paul?

Hey guys I didn't wish you a Happy 4th July because I was out. Hope you all had a great day! I actually booked myself a flight to the US for 2 weeks to come and visit my sister and her family. My first ever flight and I decided to go alone. Infact, I think I may have mentionend this before but I'd actually booked the flight before my passport had came through (remember I didn't have one). Then I had to get my Visa Waver/ ESTA and now I'm applying for a greencard for the future. Thinking ahead eh. My passport came through quickly but I wasn't worried because I asked my neighbour the Policeman to sign it for fast acceptance.

This is the start of my second week now and will be here till next Tuesday. Tomorrow I am going to Magic Kingdom at Disney, as I'm not that interested in the other resorts. Friday I am going to "Wet & Wild" water park with Jordan, Sunday is SeaWorld with family and whatever else I can fit in. I've been finding myself visiting WalMart at 1am daily with Jordan in his Mustang. They have a nice empty car park with, ahem, room for racing with friends. I didn't say that ;)

13. townsbg

townsbg Senior Member

A green card eh, thinking about moving here??? Pass ports I don't know about you but they take about 6 weeks here. It sounds like you'll be having lots of fun and I'm happy for you for that. I've never been to florida but I'd like to go someday.

14. penguinpaul

penguinpaul Dedicated Member

Well, what do you mean by chevrolet 300??? Do you mean a chevelle 300?
    Or do you mean a chrysler?? if its a chevelle, yeh id be jealous haha :rolleyes:

A Chevrolet Cobalt? Daewoo lol :tt2: but this mustang sounds interesting. find out what model ;)

By the way, while youre in america, you must destroy steve ballmer. with a frisbe.

15. Kaistar

Kaistar Dedicated Member

Hold your breath... for...

I AM BACK!

Finally. After a whole bloody fuh-rigging month of negotiations, appointments and let downs Charter cable has finally arrived at my humble apartment. Only to have me leaving for New Jersey this coming Sunday.

16. rokytnji

rokytnji Dedicated Member

17. k_9

k_9 Dedicated Member

Yes, sorry I apologise it is a Chevelle 300. I don't care much for the cars, nor their grammar... so I spelt it phonetically. Besides, they're out the majority of the time :(

I am not sure what model the Mustang it is so I'll have to ask my sister since my nephew is literally on the xbox about 15 hours a day.

The hilarious things I found out when I first visited the States was that the regestration plates are only on the back... which doesn't help when looking for the mysterious car in a parking lot. :whistling

As for destroying Steve Ballmer... I'll leave that for your visit in the possible future. I'll buy you a sniper instead.

18. townsbg

townsbg Senior Member

Trying to avoid being stalked by checking plates? Thats paranoid. Yes most, if not all, only put plates on the back. So we're different over here. Never thought of it that way before. What you have to watch out for are the government plates.

19. jephree

20. Kaistar

Kaistar Dedicated Member

@Rach: *screams* MUSTANGGGGGGG..... I'd rent that car just to get my craze over it. Lol.