Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't get into sites I go everyday, but I can get into my others okay.

Discussion in 'Windows XP Help' started by Ellone, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Ellone

Ellone Techie7 New Member

Hi, so this is my problem. Just yesterday my sister on my the computer going to the Kingdom Hearts Wiki and Fanfiction.Net like we do everyday. When I was going to eat lunch with my two idiot brothers and my aunt, me and my sister got into a big fight! My big brother threaten to block us from the KH Wiki and Fanfiction.Net.

I didn't believe him, but after I return to my room after my big brother went to his room, and we can't get into the two websites!! I knew my brothers had something do with it! They control the Internet we have through his room!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I waited and waited until my mom went home, and I told her, but she thought the websites are just down! But that was a lie! I called my friend and she said it was working just fine! So, it have to be my brothers!

I don't understand what the heck is going on! Why can't I get into the KH Wiki and Fanfiction.Net after lunch, after my brother threaten us by blocking us from it!?!

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!! Okay, you heard my story. So, an someone PLEASE help me! These two websites are very, very, very, very, VERY important to me!!
  2. jephree

jephree ¨*·.¸ «.·°·..·°·.» ¸.·*¨

Well in a great big fuzzy world we would all hope you could work this out within your family.

That being said: what exactly do you mean by: "I knew my brothers had something do with it! They control the Internet we have through his room"

How exactly do they control it?