1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

groove music

Discussion in 'Windows 10 Help' started by cyberwasp, Jun 30, 2017.

1. cyberwasp

cyberwasp Established Techie7 Member

Does anyone know off hand if the windows 10 app, "groove music," plays or even sees mp4's. I have a lot of video, "mp4," music files that I'd like to play one after another, "like a play list," while working but I guess groove can't

2. vom53

vom53 Established Techie7 Member

Yes, you can create a playlist in Groove, but why would you?
    There are better applications/programs out there with similar or better features.

Follow these steps if you're interested:
    1. Start the Groove app.
    2. On the left side, tap or click New playlist, enter a name, and then tap or click Save.
    3. On the left side, tap or click Collection, tap or click a song (you might have to select the album first), right-click and add the song to the playlist you want. Add as many songs as you want to the playlist.
      To change the order of songs on a playlist, press and hold a song (or right-click to “grab” it), and then drag it to the position you want. You can also press and hold a song (or right-click it) and then tap or click Move up or Move down at the bottom of the screen.

3. cyberwasp

cyberwasp Established Techie7 Member

The problem turned out to be that the groove program won't play MP4's. I had to get yet another app to convert them. In short I gave up on it for awhile as it's a hassle.