1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Resolved] Computer acting weird

Discussion in 'Spyware, Adware, Viruses and Malware Removal' started by Dev, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Dev

Dev Established Techie7 Member

According to a program (Speecy) that shows the heat temp of my CPU (screenshot attached), it doesn't seem to be running hot, so I don't know what I received the previous warning of a heat problem...? I will go ahead and perform the last steps as instructed.

Attached Files:

2. Dev

I performed the last steps to remove everything. Thank you so much for your help. Before closing this thread, please let me know if there is any other test that can be run to ensure there is not a problem with heating or a conflict causing such an system error. I never had a problem with overheating before, and my laptop has always felt pretty cool. Before your help in removing whatever it was that was on my computer, it was racing up badly, but since your help I can barely hear the fan or harddrive running.

3. broni

broni Malware Annihilator Techie7 Moderator Head Security

Since overheating is not malware related I suggest new topic in appropriate forum.
    It could also be related to your computer behavior.

Good luck and stay safe :)

4. Dev

Ok, thank you. I will do that if I get that error again. So far, I haven't seen that error again, thankfully. My laptop is still very slow booting up (I have disabled everything other than what is needed by the system and my virus scanner in start up, so it isn't that) but other than that it seems to be fine now. Thank you so much!

5. broni

broni Malware Annihilator Techie7 Moderator Head Security