1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

diagnosis ideas

Discussion in 'A Question to the community!' started by cyberwasp, Aug 3, 2016.

1. cyberwasp

cyberwasp Established Techie7 Member

I was wondering if there is a tool I could use in windows 10 to help diagnose a crash that doesn't seem to leave any trace in event log. or one that I can find.

It seems there is a glitch in the new Photoshop CC's new Select and mask tool. However recently it seems that I can't find a trace of it in event log and was wondering if I could make a routine that would track it usage and log any occurrences' of errors or weird calls and such. TIA

2. Digerati

Digerati Super Moderator Techie7 Moderator

3. cyberwasp

cyberwasp Established Techie7 Member

Just my luck. When using the new select and mask feature, when the brush is released a little spinning ring and progress bar appears. The bar and ring stopped and had to force the app closed in task manager. It's a glitch a lot of users are experiencing but thought I may help by collecting data as I'm on the pre-release team. I just thought someone knew of something I could use. No problem though. Thank you!

4. Digerati

Digerati Super Moderator Techie7 Moderator

If a lot a people are having the same issue, the folk's at Adobe will eventually fix it - if a lot of people are reporting the problem to them. So be sure to report the problem there too.