1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adobe Photoshop elements 11

Discussion in 'Desktop / Server Applications' started by tommy2k8, Dec 31, 2012.

1. tommy2k8

tommy2k8 Established Techie7 Member

I don't know whether this is in the right forum, but do move it if it is:

I use PhotoShop Elements 10, I upgraded to 11, on a Windows 7 64-bit system. When I try to change colour handling and colour management, for some reason I cannot change the either settings, they return to the previous settings!

I have tried uninstalling all the Photoshops and print software and reinstalling in various combinations. It seems to be okay for a while and then for no logical reason the problem re-occurs!

I have an HP as a day-to-day printer and an Epson R3000 for photographic work.

It is strange but I now have a similar issue with the HP on my other PC (also Win 7 64-bit and exactly the same software)

I have had an online chat with Adobe and they have reset the colour preference file, which apparently were corrupt, and it worked for a while, then reverted back again.

My friend has exactly the same software, same OS, even the same Epson printer, and his works perfectly!

Any clues please?