1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS3 online connection/ router problems? HELP

Discussion in 'Game Consoles' started by cavableach, Jul 4, 2011.

1. cavableach

cavableach Techie7 New Member

So i have a PS3 and a wireless router. Suddenly my online connections for Black Ops has been very laggy and slow, JUST ME. So i know its not black ops, its me..
    I have a verizon wireless router. This is the link of the pic:

Google Image Result for http://images03.olx.com.pk/ui/11/61/81/1306857740_211536081_1-VERIZON-Actiontec-MI424-WR-Rev-F-Wireless-Modem-Router-For-Sale-North-Karachi.jpg

I think i found the reason why its being so laggy for weeks now, theres too much devices running on this one router. MY HOUSE has 2 computers, 1 laptop, 1 ipod touch, 1 iphone, 1 ipad, 2 nintendo DS, and the PS3. Those all depend on that 1 router. i think thats the problem bcuz last night, when everyone was sleeping and all devices off, i was playing black ops and the connection was great. But this morning, when most of the other devices were on, once again, ps3 online lagged. what should i do to fix this? BUT THE WEIRDEST THING IS, this didnt happen early this year. This problem started like just 2 weeks ago. so idk wtf is going on.... :(

sorry this is long, thanxxx for reading all of this and please help me out!! im desperate. i wanna play black ops like the way it was!!!!

2. townsbg

townsbg Senior Member

I suggest that you contact your internet service provider and tell them what is going on. Perhaps it is something on their end.