1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HTC Evo (Sprint)

Discussion in 'Handheld Computing Help' started by jyeager24, Jun 2, 2010.

1. jyeager24

jyeager24 Guest

idk if everyone here is into cellphones or not, but I am :D one of the hottest phones this year, the Evo, is set to launch sometime soon. I can't give an exact date due to company policies, but I can tell you this! It is one heck of a phone. For those of you who don't know, the Evo is going to be one of the first US phones running on the 4G servive with speeds that put 3G to shame. Also, it is running a 1GHz Snapdragon processor and the 2.1 Android Operating System!!! This will allow for amazing speeds as far as running processes and such. Another great feature is the front camera and back camera. The back camera captures video and pictures in true HD qualities up to 720p. the front camera doubles as a webcam :D. The last amazing feature of this phone is one that should change phones from here on out. And that is the HDMI output on the bottom of the phone. I know, i know, all you iPhone lovers are like "Well the new iPhone will have that too >.>" well HTC beat you to it so blah :D. Let me know what you guys think of this new phone XD

2. PlayFoLife

PlayFoLife Techie7 New Member

The HTC Evo looks pretty damn good.

But! (always a but) I found it strange that android 2.2 aint pre-installed.
    Otherwise, it's bigger faster and more awsome then any android phone yet (and ofcurse better then the iPhone)

3. jakeyeager

jakeyeager Techie7 New Member

Well I like the fact that Apple some how got the plans to put in the dual cameras >.>

BTW this phone is selling like hotcakes so be ready for a new phone revolution. Android is just a beast in of itself.