1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Active] Antivirus Live

Discussion in 'Spyware, Adware, Viruses and Malware Removal' started by priscilla125, Jan 22, 2010.

1. priscilla125

priscilla125 Techie7 New Member

Can someone please help me get rid of some kind of virus that has placed an icon in my tray that's called "Antivirus Live"? Every couple minutes a message comes up from the icon saying Windows has detected that my computer is infected and to click on the icon to scan my computer. I click it off and it comes right back. I tried to open my Adaware and my AVG things but they won't open. A window pops up and says that particular file is infected. I can't seem to do anything. Help, please. Thank you.

2. broni

broni Malware Annihilator Techie7 Moderator Head Security

Print these instructions out.

NOTE. If any of the programs listed below refuse to run, try renaming executive file to something else; for instance, rename hijackthis.exe to scanner.exe

***VERY IMPORTANT! Make sure, you update Superantispyware, and Malwarebytes before running the scans.***

STEP 1. Download SUPERAntiSpyware Free for Home Users:
    SUPERAntiSpyware.com | Remove Malware | Remove Spyware - AntiMalware, AntiSpyware, AntiAdware!

* Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
    * An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
    * If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download and unzip them from here: SUPERAntiSpyware.com - Database Definition Information.)
    * Close SUPERAntiSpyware.

PHYSICALLY DISCONNECT FROM THE INTERNET

Restart computer in Safe Mode.
    To enter Safe Mode, restart computer, and keep tapping F8 key, until menu appears; select Safe Mode; you'll see "Safe Mode" in all four corners of your screen

* Open SUPERAntiSpyware.
    * Click Scan your Computer... button.
    * Click Scanning Preferences/Control Center... button.
    * Under General and Startup tab, make sure, Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts option is UN-checked.
    * Click the Scanning Control tab.
    * Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):

• Close browsers before scanning.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.

* Click the Close button to leave the control center screen.
    * On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
    * On the right, choose Perform Complete Scan.
    * Click Next to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
    * After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click OK.
    * Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click Next.
    * A notification will appear that Quarantine and Removal is Complete. Click OK and then click the Finish button to return to the main menu.
    * If asked if you want to reboot, click Yes.
    * To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.

• Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.

* Click Close to exit the program.
    Post SUPERAntiSpyware log.

RECONNECT TO THE INTERNET

RESTART COMPUTER!

STEP 2. Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware: Malwarebytes.org to your desktop.
    (Malwarebytes is free to use as a manual scanner. Payment is only required if you wish to have it run and update automatically which is not necessary for our purposes)

* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
    * At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
    * If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
    * Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
    * When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
    * Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
    * When completed, a log will open in Notepad.
    * Post the log back here.

The log can also be found here:
    C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
    Or at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt

RESTART COMPUTER!

STEP 3. Download GMER: GMER - Rootkit Detector and Remover, by clicking on Download EXE button.
    Alternative downloads:
    - |MG| GMER 1.0.15.15281 Download
    - http://www.softpedia.com/get/Interne...ers/GMER.shtml
    Double click on downloaded .exe file, select Rootkit tab and click the Scan button.
    When scan is completed, click Save button, and save the results as gmer.log
    Warning ! Please, do not select the "Show all" checkbox during the scan.
    Post the log to your next reply.

RESTART COMPUTER

STEP 4. Download HijackThis:
    HijackThis - Trend Micro USA
    by clicking on Installer under Version 2.0.2
    [DO NOT download version 2.0.3 (beta)]
    Install, and run it.
    Post HijackThis log.
    NOTE. If you're using Vista, or 7, right click on HijackThis, and click Run as Administrator
    Do NOT attempt to "fix" anything!

DO NOT make any other changes to your computer (like installing programs, using other cleaning tools, etc.), until it's officially declared clean!!!

3. priscilla125

Thank you so much for helping me. I am trying to do what you said to do but am having trouble. I downloaded the superantispyware okay but couldn't get the updates. I went to the site like you said to do but then I didn't know how to do it manually from there. When I tried it gave me 3 choices, something about "repair", or download to my hard drive. I didn't know which to choose. Also, yesterday I tried until I was blue in the face to restart my computer in Safe Mode and it wouldn't work. I used to do it on my old one, I forgot what version I had, I now have Windows XP. I do the F8 key and then when I highlight Safe Mode option and click on enter it goes to another page and "Start Windows normally" is highlighted. Sorry I'm not too computer savvy and seem to get hung up on what should be simple things to do. Thanks for your help on what to do now.

4. broni

OK. Leave safe mode alone for now, along with Superantispyware.
    And don't worry about all those issues. Most likely, it's just the infection, which is doing it.
    See, if you can run other scans, starting with Malwarebytes.
    If not, let me know.

5. priscilla125

Thanks Broni for your help. I ran the Malwarebytes scan successfully (I think it had updated stuff) Following is the log from the scan:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.44
    Database version: 3510
    Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
    Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

1/24/2010 5:35:29 AM
    mbam-log-2010-01-24 (05-35-29).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|)
    Objects scanned: 256351
    Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 13 minute(s), 13 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
    Memory Modules Infected: 0
    Registry Keys Infected: 31
    Registry Values Infected: 6
    Registry Data Items Infected: 2
    Folders Infected: 3
    Files Infected: 16

Memory Processes Infected:
    (No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:
    (No malicious items detected)

Registry Keys Infected:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{7ad00a39-935f-4583-98c1-e8bf8dac25b0} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{7ad00a39-935f-4583-98c1-e8bf8dac25b0} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{cf54be1c-9359-4395-8533-1657cf209cfe} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{07b18eab-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{1e0de227-5ce4-4ea3-ab0c-8b03e1aa76bc} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{7473d294-b7bb-4f24-ae82-7e2ce94bb6a9} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{7473d296-b7bb-4f24-ae82-7e2ce94bb6a9} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{d518921a-4a03-425e-9873-b9a71756821e} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{1d4db7d2-6ec9-47a3-bd87-1e41684e07bb} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{1d4db7d2-6ec9-47a3-bd87-1e41684e07bb} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{59c7fc09-1c83-4648-b3e6-003d2bbc7481} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{68af847f-6e91-45dd-9b68-d6a12c30e5d7} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{9170b96c-28d4-4626-8358-27e6caeef907} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{d1a71fa0-ff48-48dd-9b6d-7a13a3e42127} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{ddb1968e-ead6-40fd-8dae-ff14757f60c7} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{f138d901-86f0-4383-99b6-9cdd406036da} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{07b18eab-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{25560540-9571-4d7b-9389-0f166788785a} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{3dc201fb-e9c9-499c-a11f-23c360d7c3f8} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{3e720452-b472-4954-b7aa-33069eb53906} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{63d0ed2c-b45b-4458-8b3b-60c69bbbd83c} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{7473d294-b7bb-4f24-ae82-7e2ce94bb6a9} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{98d9753d-d73b-42d5-8c85-4469cda897ab} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{9ff05104-b030-46fc-94b8-81276e4e27df} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{e79dfbca-5697-4fbd-94e5-5b2a9c7c1612} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\AvScan (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Fun Web Products (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\dslcnnct (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\RunDll32Policy\f3ScrCtr.dll (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\IProxyProvider (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Multimedia\WMPlayer\Schemes\f3pss (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\rideyaheb (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\{59a40ac9-e67d-4155-b31d-4b7330fcd2d6} (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt\&Search\(default) (Adware.Hotbar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\User Agent\Post Platform\funwebproducts (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\mnuypnbr (Trojan.FakeAlert.N) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\mnuypnbr (Trojan.FakeAlert.N) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\UpdatesDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell (Hijack.Shell) -> Bad: (Explorer.exe logon.exe) Good: (Explorer.exe) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\FunWebProducts (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\FunWebProducts\Data (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\FunWebProducts\Data\Owner (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\lopivasa.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\pilipeho.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\sidikeyu.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\SDFix\dummy.sys (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\SDFix\apps\dummy.sys (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\SDFix\dummy.sys (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\SDFix\apps\dummy.sys (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SDFix\dummy.sys (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SDFix\apps\dummy.sys (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\clkcnt.txt (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\mcrh.tmp (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\BMc7df7927.txt (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\BMc7df7927.xml (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\cookies.ini (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\pskt.ini (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\e.exe (Trojan.Dropper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

6. broni

OK. Let's see GMER and HJT logs...

7. priscilla125

Here is the GMER log. It sure seems short considering it took about 2 hours to scan! The HJT log is also here.

GMER 1.0.15.15281 - GMER - Rootkit Detector and Remover
    Rootkit scan 2010-01-24 20:12:15
    Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
    Running: c5skuucg.exe; Driver: C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\uxldypow.sys

---- System - GMER 1.0.15 ----

SSDT \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\sp_rsdrv2.sys ZwClose [0xF5527A74]
    SSDT \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\sp_rsdrv2.sys ZwCreateFile [0xF552748E]
    SSDT \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\sp_rsdrv2.sys ZwCreateKey [0xF552716A]
    SSDT \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\sp_rsdrv2.sys ZwCreateSection [0xF5528B92]
    SSDT \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\sp_rsdrv2.sys ZwDeleteKey [0xF5527286]
    SSDT \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\sp_rsdrv2.sys ZwDeleteValueKey [0xF552736C]
    SSDT \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\sp_rsdrv2.sys ZwLoadDriver [0xF5527D38]
    SSDT \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\sp_rsdrv2.sys ZwOpenFile [0xF55277D0]
    SSDT \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\sp_rsdrv2.sys ZwSetValueKey [0xF5526FDA]
    SSDT \??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.sys (SASKUTIL.SYS/SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com) ZwTerminateProcess [0xF550A0B0]
    SSDT \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\sp_rsdrv2.sys ZwWriteFile [0xF55278FC]

---- Kernel code sections - GMER 1.0.15 ----

.text ntoskrnl.exe!_abnormal_termination + B0 804E270C 1 Byte [74]
    .text ntoskrnl.exe!_abnormal_termination + 451 804E2AAD 3 Bytes [A0, 50, F5]

---- Devices - GMER 1.0.15 ----

AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Ip avgtdix.sys (AVG Network connection watcher/AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
    AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp avgtdix.sys (AVG Network connection watcher/AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
    AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp Lbd.sys (Boot Driver/Lavasoft AB)
    AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Udp avgtdix.sys (AVG Network connection watcher/AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
    AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Udp Lbd.sys (Boot Driver/Lavasoft AB)
    AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\RawIp avgtdix.sys (AVG Network connection watcher/AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
    AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\RawIp Lbd.sys (Boot Driver/Lavasoft AB)
    AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Fastfat \Fat fltmgr.sys (Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager/Microsoft Corporation)
    AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Fastfat \Fat fltmgr.sys (Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager/Microsoft Corporation)

---- Registry - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{397A1CDF-CE10-9F24-4188-062E91923DFC}\DefaultIcon@ C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\OFFICE11\OUTLOOK.EXE,7
    Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{397A1CDF-CE10-9F24-4188-062E91923DFC}\InprocServer32@ThreadingModel Apartment
    Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{397A1CDF-CE10-9F24-4188-062E91923DFC}\InprocServer32@ C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\OFFICE11\MLSHEXT.DLL
    Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{397A1CDF-CE10-9F24-4188-062E91923DFC}\Shell\Open
    Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{397A1CDF-CE10-9F24-4188-062E91923DFC}\Shell\Open\Command
    Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{397A1CDF-CE10-9F24-4188-062E91923DFC}\Shell\Open\Command@ "C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\OFFICE11\OUTLOOK.EXE"
    Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{397A1CDF-CE10-9F24-4188-062E91923DFC}\shellex\PropertySheetHandlers
    Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{397A1CDF-CE10-9F24-4188-062E91923DFC}\shellex\PropertySheetHandlers\{00020D75-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}
    Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{397A1CDF-CE10-9F24-4188-062E91923DFC}\shellex\PropertySheetHandlers\{00020D75-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}@

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

HJT log

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
    Scan saved at 8:42:26 PM, on 1/24/2010
    Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
    MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
    Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
    C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgchsvx.exe
    C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgrsx.exe
    C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgcsrvx.exe
    C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\VTTimer.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
    C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
    C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\SpywareTerminatorShield.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\CSHelper.exe
    C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmctxth.exe
    C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
    C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Network Magic\nmapp.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\McciCMService.exe
    C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe
    C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\fum\fum.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\sp_rsser.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
    C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboTaskBarIcon.exe
    C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
    C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
    C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
    C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
    C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
    C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWTray.exe
    C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
    C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = AOL.com - Welcome to AOL
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = Advertising Your Business with Yahoo! Search Marketing
    R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = ATT.NET - Email, News, Sports, Entertainment and Games
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = Hotmail, News, Sport, Music, Movies, Money, Cars, Shopping, Windows Live from MSN UK
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = Bing
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = Yahoo! SearchBar Home Page
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = Bing
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = Hotmail, News, Sport, Music, Movies, Money, Cars, Shopping, Windows Live from MSN UK
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = http=127.0.0.1:5555
    R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - (no file)
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - (no file)
    O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
    O2 - BHO: PopupBlockerBHO.CPopupBlockerBHO - {0D929918-C804-4756-B0AC-640EF3F061E9} - C:\Program Files\SmartPopupBlocker\PopupBlockerBHO.dll
    O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgssie.dll
    O2 - BHO: E-Zsoft VideoDownloaderToolBar - {4322A444-92F8-4C3E-BD4C-013BA51E2871} - C:\Program Files\VersalSoft\InternetDownload\VDTB.dll
    O2 - BHO: Yahoo! IE Services Button - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll (file missing)
    O2 - BHO: RoboForm - {724d43a9-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\roboform.dll
    O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
    O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.4.4525.1752\swg.dll
    O2 - BHO: FDMIECookiesBHO Class - {CC59E0F9-7E43-44FA-9FAA-8377850BF205} - C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\iefdm2.dll
    O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
    O2 - BHO: ZoneAlarm Spy Blocker BHO - {F0D4B231-DA4B-4daf-81E4-DFEE4931A4AA} - C:\Program Files\ZoneAlarmSB\bar\1.bin\SPYBLOCK.DLL
    O3 - Toolbar: HP view - {B2847E28-5D7D-4DEB-8B67-05D28BCF79F5} - c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpdtlk02.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: Windows Live Toolbar - {BDAD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: ZoneAlarm Spy Blocker - {F0D4B239-DA4B-4daf-81E4-DFEE4931A4AA} - C:\Program Files\ZoneAlarmSB\bar\1.bin\SPYBLOCK.DLL
    O3 - Toolbar: &RoboForm - {724d43a0-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\roboform.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: E-Zsoft VideoDownloaderToolBar - {4322A444-92F8-4C3E-BD4C-013BA51E2871} - C:\Program Files\VersalSoft\InternetDownload\VDTB.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VTTimer] VTTimer.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AGRSMMSG] AGRSMMSG.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpywareTerminator] "C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\SpywareTerminatorShield.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AppleSyncNotifier] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nmctxth] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmctxth.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nmapp] "C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Network Magic\nmapp.exe" -autorun -nosplash
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG9_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [BackupNotify] c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\backupnotify.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Free Upload Manager] "C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\fum\fum.exe" -autorun
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] "C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe"
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [RoboForm] "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboTaskBarIcon.exe"
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
    O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [RoboForm] "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboTaskBarIcon.exe" (User 'SYSTEM')
    O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [RoboForm] "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboTaskBarIcon.exe" (User 'Default user')
    O4 - .DEFAULT User Startup: AutoTBar.exe (User 'Default user')
    O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
    O8 - Extra context menu item: &Windows Live Search - res://C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll/search.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: &Yahoo! Search - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Add To HP Organize... - C:\PROGRA~1\HEWLET~1\HPORGA~1\bin\core.hp.main\SendTo.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Crawler Search - tbr:iemenu
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Customize Menu - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComCustomizeIEMenu.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Download all with Free Download Manager - file://C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\dlall.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Download selected with Free Download Manager - file://C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\dlselected.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Download video with Free Download Manager - file://C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\dlfvideo.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Download with Free Download Manager - file://C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\dllink.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Fill Forms - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComFillForms.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Google Sidewiki... - res://C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_60D6097707281E79.dll/cmsidewiki.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: RoboForm Toolbar - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComShowToolbar.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Save Forms - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComSavePass.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Dictionary - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Maps - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycmap.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &SMS - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsms.htm
    O9 - Extra button: Fill Forms - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F46} - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComFillForms.html
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Fill Forms - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F46} - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComFillForms.html
    O9 - Extra button: Save - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F49} - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComSavePass.html
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Save Forms - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F49} - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComSavePass.html
    O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll (file missing)
    O9 - Extra button: RoboForm - {724d43aa-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComShowToolbar.html
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: RoboForm Toolbar - {724d43aa-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComShowToolbar.html
    O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
    O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O16 - DPF: {3A7FE611-1994-4EF1-A09F-99456752289D} - http://install.wildtangent.com/ActiveLauncher/ActiveLauncher.cab
    O16 - DPF: {3DCEC959-378A-4922-AD7E-FD5C925D927F} (Disney Online Games ActiveX Control) - http://disney.go.com/pirates/online/testActiveX/built/signed/DisneyOnlineGames.cab
    O16 - DPF: {406B5949-7190-4245-91A9-30A17DE16AD0} (Snapfish Activia) - http://photos.walmart.com/WalmartActivia.cab
    O16 - DPF: {48DD0448-9209-4F81-9F6D-D83562940134} (MySpace Uploader Control) - http://lads.myspace.com/upload/MySpaceUploader1006.cab
    O16 - DPF: {549F957E-2F89-11D6-8CFE-00C04F52B225} - http://coupons.smartsource.com/download/cscmv5X.cab
    O16 - DPF: {67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616} (DivXBrowserPlugin Object) - http://download.divx.com/player/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab
    O16 - DPF: {97770E5B-2028-48AC-B4DA-1F991376D2B6} - http://download.copysafe.net/plugins5/installers/Copysafe.cab
    O16 - DPF: {D0C0F75C-683A-4390-A791-1ACFD5599AB8} (Oberon Flash Game Host) - MySpace UK
    O16 - DPF: {E06E2E99-0AA1-11D4-ABA6-0060082AA75C} -
    O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} (get_atlcom Class) - http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
    O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgpp.dll
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: avgrsstarter - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\avgrsstx.dll
    O21 - SSODL: zosulegik - {7745566b-9f96-4963-91fc-e98822a2a4ea} - c:\windows\system32\yowefise.dll (file missing)
    O21 - SSODL: zajoruses - {92aec752-b3d8-4044-859b-f813f40ff918} - c:\windows\system32\wibopovo.dll (file missing)
    O21 - SSODL: bimewitef - {425ee546-ba19-401a-8f8e-1304c72f9189} - c:\windows\system32\wilazewo.dll (file missing)
    O21 - SSODL: tawimerib - {cd073b4d-4003-426c-ad1b-9a56ecc62f55} - c:\windows\system32\nefuwipi.dll (file missing)
    O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: jugezatag - {7745566b-9f96-4963-91fc-e98822a2a4ea} - c:\windows\system32\yowefise.dll (file missing)
    O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: tokatiluy - {92aec752-b3d8-4044-859b-f813f40ff918} - c:\windows\system32\wibopovo.dll (file missing)
    O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: gahurihor - {425ee546-ba19-401a-8f8e-1304c72f9189} - c:\windows\system32\wilazewo.dll (file missing)
    O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: tokatiluy - {cd073b4d-4003-426c-ad1b-9a56ecc62f55} - c:\windows\system32\nefuwipi.dll (file missing)
    O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
    O23 - Service: AVG Free WatchDog (avg9wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
    O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
    O23 - Service: CopySafe Helper Service (CSHelper) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\CSHelper.exe
    O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
    O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
    O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
    O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe
    O23 - Service: McciCMService - Motive Communications, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\McciCMService.exe
    O23 - Service: Pure Networks Platform Service (nmservice) - Cisco Systems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmsrvc.exe
    O23 - Service: Spyware Terminator Realtime Shield Service (sp_rssrv) - Crawler.com - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\sp_rsser.exe
    O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe

--
    End of file - 14994 bytes

8. broni

See, if Superantispyware will run now.

9. priscilla125

I still couldn't run Superantispyware in safe mode so here is the scan in regular mode:

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
    SUPERAntiSpyware.com | Remove Malware | Remove Spyware - AntiMalware, AntiSpyware, AntiAdware!

Generated 01/24/2010 at 10:13 PM

Application Version : 4.33.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 4446
    Trace Rules Database Version: 1978

Scan type : Complete Scan
    Total Scan Time : 01:12:05

Memory items scanned : 456
    Memory threats detected : 0
    Registry items scanned : 7193
    Registry threats detected : 0
    File items scanned : 28853
    File threats detected : 83

Adware.Tracking Cookie
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@pro-market[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@iacas.adbureau[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@ads.adap[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@hearstmagazines.112.2o7[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@ads.edgellcommunications[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@chitika[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@content.yieldmanager[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@mediaresponder[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@advertising[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@imrworldwide[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@247realmedia[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@bs.serving-sys[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@ad.wsod[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@questionmarket[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@publishers.clickbooth[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@media6degrees[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@www.googleadservices[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@realmedia[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@ehg-nestlepurinapetcare.hitbox[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@crackle[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@mediatraffic[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@stopzilla[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@www.linktrack66[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@tribalfusion[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@login.revenueloop[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@statcounter[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@2o7[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@specificclick[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@zedo[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@www.stopzilla[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@socialmedia[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@apmebf[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@www.googleadservices[4].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@fastclick[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@www.googleadservices[6].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@eyewonder[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@eaeacom.112.2o7[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@interclick[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@revsci[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@atdmt[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@collective-media[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@yieldmanager[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@pointroll[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@www.googleadservices[3].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@ads.bridgetrack[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@ehg-nestleusainc.hitbox[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@adserve.brandgivewaycentre[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@electronicarts.112.2o7[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@adbrite[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@www.free-counter[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@statse.webtrendslive[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@www.googleadservices[5].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@hitbox[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@www.googleadservices[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@specificmedia[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@www.googleadservices[7].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@click.searchimatic[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@ads.pointroll[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@www.findeducationdegrees[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@mediaplex[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@casalemedia[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@adknowledge[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@gostats[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@overture[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@doubleclick[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@avgtechnologies.112.2o7[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@ehg-myspaceinc.hitbox[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@w3counter[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@serving-sys[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@invitemedia[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@cgm.adbureau[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@cdn4.specificclick[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@a1.interclick[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@adserver.adtechus[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@richmedia.yahoo[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@content.yieldmanager[3].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@lynxtrack[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@adinterax[1].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\MOM\Cookies\mom@www.traffic[2].txt
    C:\Documents and Settings\MOM\Cookies\mom@magnet.traffic[2].txt

Adware.Gamevance
    C:\SYSTEM VOLUME INFORMATION\_RESTORE{70304573-AB33-4072-AA96-4495C42D15E3}\RP1036\A0326423.EXE

Adware.CouponBar
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CPNPRT2.CID

10. broni

Please download ComboFix from Here or Here to your Desktop.

**Note: In the event you already have Combofix, this is a new version that I need you to download. It is important that it is saved directly to your desktop**

• Please, never rename Combofix unless instructed.
    • Close any open browsers.
    • Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
    • Very Important! Temporarily disable your anti-virus, script blocking and any anti-malware real-time protection before performing a scan. They can interfere with ComboFix or remove some of its embedded files which may cause "unpredictable results".
    • Click on this link to see a list of programs that should be disabled. The list is not all inclusive. If yours is not listed and you don't know how to disable it, please ask.

NOTE 1. If Combofix asks you to install Recovery Console, please allow it.
    NOTE 2. If Combofix asks you to update the program, always do so.

• Close any open browsers.
    • WARNING: Combofix will disconnect your machine from the Internet as soon as it starts
    • Please do not attempt to re-connect your machine back to the Internet until Combofix has completely finished.
    • If there is no internet connection after running Combofix, then restart your computer to restore back your connection.
    • Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
    • When finished, it will produce a report for you.
    • Please post the "C:\ComboFix.txt" along with a new HijackThis log for further review.

**Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall**

Make sure, you re-enable your security programs, when you're done with Combofix.

DO NOT make any other changes to your computer (like installing programs, using other cleaning tools, etc.), until it's officially declared clean!!!

11. priscilla125

I didn't see a way to download ComboFix to my desktop but it seemed to run okay. Here is the log and the HJT log follows it. Thanks!

ComboFix 10-01-25.02 - Owner 01/25/2010 19:13:56.1.1 - x86
    Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.447.201 [GMT -5:00]
    Running from: c:\documents and settings\Owner\My Documents\Downloads\ComboFix.exe
    AV: AVG Anti-Virus Free *On-access scanning disabled* (Updated) {17DDD097-36FF-435F-9E1B-52D74245D6BF}

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\MSN6
    c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\MSN6\au.ini
    c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\MSN6
    c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\MSN6\msndata.dat
    c:\program files\Common Files\scurit~1
    c:\windows\bobsaver.exe
    c:\windows\bobsaver.scr
    c:\windows\mainms.vpi
    c:\windows\mscon.sio
    c:\windows\system32\dumphive.exe
    c:\windows\system32\IEDFix.exe
    c:\windows\system32\jllmmnnn.ini
    c:\windows\system32\jllmmnnn.ini2
    c:\windows\system32\pppatc~1
    c:\windows\system32\ps2.bat
    c:\windows\system32\qhovnaaj.ini
    c:\windows\system32\racle~1
    c:\windows\system32\SrchSTS.exe
    c:\windows\system32\tmp.reg
    c:\windows\system32\VACFix.exe
    c:\windows\system32\VCCLSID.exe
    c:\windows\system32\WS2Fix.exe
    c:\windows\system32\xmtslhnr.ini
    c:\windows\system32\yvtsusnt.ini
    c:\windows\Tasks\fyvvsqjn.job
    c:\windows\Tasks\tdmmghnb.job
    c:\windows\viassary-hp.reg
    D:\Autorun.inf

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Drivers/Services )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

-------\Legacy_MSSECURITY1.209.4

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2009-12-26 to 2010-01-26 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2010-01-24 02:18 . 2010-01-07 21:07 38224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
    2010-01-24 02:17 . 2010-01-07 21:07 19160 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
    2010-01-23 22:41 . 2010-01-23 22:41 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
    2010-01-23 22:39 . 2010-01-23 22:39 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware
    2010-01-23 22:39 . 2010-01-23 22:39 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
    2010-01-23 22:33 . 2010-01-23 22:33 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
    2010-01-22 19:21 . 2010-01-23 22:46 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\ilhjls
    2010-01-20 15:56 . 2010-01-20 15:56 266240 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\CSHelper.exe
    2010-01-13 13:15 . 2009-11-21 15:51 471552 -c----w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\aclayers.dll
    2010-01-09 05:26 . 2010-01-09 05:26 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\PlayFirst
    2010-01-09 05:23 . 2010-01-09 05:23 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Oberon Media

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    2010-01-26 00:32 . 2006-10-18 20:44 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\Free Download Manager
    2010-01-25 19:59 . 2008-04-17 14:11 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\RogueRemover FREE
    2010-01-25 19:19 . 2007-10-07 17:11 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\Spyware Terminator
    2010-01-25 17:56 . 2006-10-15 21:23 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\AdobeUM
    2010-01-24 02:18 . 2008-04-22 21:21 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    2010-01-23 22:42 . 2010-01-23 22:42 52224 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\SDDLLS\SD10005.dll
    2010-01-23 22:42 . 2010-01-23 22:42 117760 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\SDDLLS\UIREPAIR.DLL
    2010-01-20 16:34 . 2009-11-03 16:33 372280 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\update\UpdateManager.dll
    2010-01-20 16:34 . 2009-11-03 16:32 3803208 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\update\AutoLaunch.exe
    2010-01-20 16:34 . 2009-11-03 16:32 823928 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\update\Ad-AwareAdmin.exe
    2010-01-20 15:56 . 2008-04-20 00:46 225280 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\CSInstru.DLL
    2010-01-09 06:26 . 2007-05-03 22:54 -------- d---a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
    2010-01-09 05:26 . 2007-02-11 01:31 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\PlayFirst
    2010-01-09 05:23 . 2007-01-06 16:33 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\MSN Games
    2010-01-07 16:35 . 2009-11-03 16:32 6296864 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\update\Resources.dll
    2010-01-05 16:35 . 2009-11-03 16:33 862040 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\update\threatwork.exe
    2010-01-05 16:35 . 2009-11-03 16:33 206944 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\update\lavamessage.dll
    2010-01-05 16:35 . 2009-11-03 16:33 390288 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\update\lavalicense.dll
    2010-01-05 16:35 . 2009-11-03 16:33 537576 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\update\aawapi.dll
    2010-01-05 16:35 . 2009-11-03 16:33 194104 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\update\Savapibridge.dll
    2010-01-05 16:35 . 2009-11-03 16:32 933120 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\update\CEAPI.dll
    2010-01-05 16:35 . 2009-11-03 16:32 816272 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\update\Ad-AwareCommand.exe
    2010-01-05 16:35 . 2009-11-03 16:32 1643272 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\update\Ad-Aware.exe
    2010-01-05 16:35 . 2009-11-03 16:32 788880 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\update\AAWTray.exe
    2010-01-05 16:34 . 2009-11-03 16:32 1181328 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\update\AAWService.exe
    2010-01-01 21:13 . 2009-12-22 21:35 3966744 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\avg9\update\backup\avgcorex.dll
    2009-12-21 19:14 . 2004-01-22 07:16 916480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
    2009-12-02 22:41 . 2009-04-25 20:00 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\MOM\Application Data\FrostWire
    2009-12-02 22:25 . 2007-10-08 14:12 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\MOM\Application Data\Spyware Terminator
    2009-12-02 17:00 . 2009-12-04 17:45 613888 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\etmb23xx.default\extensions\support@lastpass.com\platform\WINNT_x86-msvc\components\lpxpcom.dll
    2009-11-24 16:35 . 2009-11-03 16:33 163728 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\update\ShellExt.dll
    2009-11-24 16:35 . 2009-11-03 16:32 327000 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\update\RPAPI.dll
    2009-11-24 16:35 . 2009-11-03 16:32 87496 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\update\PrivacyClean.dll
    2009-11-18 13:50 . 2009-11-18 13:50 152576 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\Sun\Java\jre1.6.0_17\lzma.dll
    2009-11-18 13:50 . 2009-11-18 13:50 79488 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\Sun\Java\jre1.6.0_17\gtapi.dll
    2009-11-10 15:48 . 2009-04-20 14:36 360584 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys
    2009-11-10 15:48 . 2009-04-20 14:36 333192 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys
    2009-11-10 15:48 . 2009-04-20 14:36 28424 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgmfx86.sys
    2009-11-10 15:47 . 2009-04-20 14:36 12464 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\avgrsstx.dll
    2009-11-03 16:33 . 2009-11-03 16:33 93360 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\SBREDrv.sys
    2009-11-03 16:33 . 2009-11-03 16:33 93360 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\update\Drivers\SBREDrv.sys
    2009-11-03 16:33 . 2009-11-03 16:33 554280 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\update\sbap.dll
    2009-11-03 16:33 . 2009-11-03 17:41 15880 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\lsdelete.exe
    2009-11-03 16:33 . 2009-11-03 16:33 15880 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\update\lsdelete.exe
    2009-11-03 16:33 . 2009-11-03 16:33 212480 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\update\VipreBridge.dll
    2009-11-03 16:33 . 2009-11-03 16:33 283944 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\update\Vipre.dll
    2009-11-03 16:33 . 2009-11-03 16:33 1223976 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\update\SBTE.dll
    2009-11-03 16:33 . 2009-11-03 16:33 242984 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\update\SBRE.dll
    2009-11-03 12:35 . 2006-10-13 23:32 42504 -c--a-w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
    2009-10-30 22:44 . 2009-10-30 22:44 8673792 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\atscie.msi
    2004-08-04 22:24 . 2006-10-14 02:07 0 -csha-w- c:\windows\SMINST\HPCD.SYS

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( AWF ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    2004-04-01 08:18 . 2003-02-12 03:02 61440 c:\hp\KBD\bak\KBD.EXE

2006-09-21 04:29 . 2006-09-21 04:29 4191824 c:\program files\AIM\AIM Pro\bak\aimpro.exe

2005-10-28 21:25 . 2005-10-28 21:25 94208 c:\program files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\bak\NMBgMonitor.exe

2004-04-01 08:41 . 2004-04-01 08:41 151597 c:\program files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\bak\realsched.exe

2007-04-28 18:10 . 2007-04-03 00:35 2306095 c:\program files\Free Download Manager\bak\fdm.exe
    2007-04-28 18:10 . 2007-11-17 07:29 2445359 c:\program files\Free Download Manager\fdm.exe

2007-01-28 19:20 . 2007-03-05 14:52 369664 c:\program files\Grisoft\AVG Free\bak\avgcc.exe

2004-01-09 09:34 . 2004-01-09 09:34 32768 c:\program files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\bak\backupnotify.exe
    2004-01-08 22:34 . 2004-01-08 22:34 32768 c:\program files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\BackupNotify.exe

2003-12-22 23:38 . 2003-12-22 23:38 241664 c:\program files\HP\hpcoretech\bak\hpcmpmgr.exe

2004-04-01 08:14 . 2003-08-21 11:23 49152 c:\program files\HP\{45B6180B-DCAB-4093-8EE8-6164457517F0}\bak\hphupd05.exe

2004-01-17 03:16 . 2004-01-17 03:16 229376 c:\program files\iTunes\bak\iTunesHelper.exe
    2009-03-13 00:56 . 2009-03-13 00:56 342312 c:\program files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe

2006-10-17 23:48 . 2006-07-26 07:03 49263 c:\program files\Java\jre1.5.0_08\bin\bak\jusched.exe

2006-11-16 21:42 . 2007-05-30 01:34 5419008 c:\program files\MySpace\IM\bak\MySpaceIM.exe

2004-04-01 09:01 . 2004-04-01 09:01 98304 c:\program files\QuickTime\bak\bak\bak\qttask.exe
    2009-01-05 20:18 . 2009-01-05 20:18 413696 c:\program files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe

2004-04-01 09:01 . 2004-04-01 09:01 98304 c:\program files\QuickTime\bak\bak\bak\qttask.exe

2007-06-08 14:59 . 2007-06-08 14:59 224248 c:\program files\Yahoo!\Search Protection\bak\SearchProtection.exe

2004-04-01 09:04 . 2004-04-14 20:43 233472 c:\windows\SMINST\bak\RECGUARD.EXE

2004-04-01 07:31 . 1998-05-08 00:04 52736 c:\windows\system\bak\hpsysdrv.exe

2004-04-01 08:14 . 2003-08-21 11:15 483328 c:\windows\system32\bak\hphmon05.exe

2001-07-09 15:50 . 2001-07-09 15:50 155648 c:\windows\system32\bak\NeroCheck.exe

2004-04-01 08:18 . 2002-10-16 23:57 81920 c:\windows\system32\bak\ps2.exe

2006-10-13 23:25 . 2003-03-12 12:23 172032 c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\bak\hpztsb08.exe

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    *Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
    REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
    "BackupNotify"="c:\program files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\backupnotify.exe" [2004-01-08 32768]
    "Yahoo! Pager"="c:\program files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" [2007-08-30 4670704]
    "MSMSGS"="c:\program files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" [2008-04-14 1695232]
    "Free Upload Manager"="c:\program files\Free Download Manager\fum\fum.exe" [2007-07-30 253952]
    "swg"="c:\program files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe" [2007-08-25 68856]
    "RoboForm"="c:\program files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboTaskBarIcon.exe" [2009-04-24 160592]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
    "VTTimer"="VTTimer.exe" [2004-10-22 53248]
    "AGRSMMSG"="AGRSMMSG.exe" [2004-06-29 88363]
    "AppleSyncNotifier"="c:\program files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe" [2009-03-06 177472]
    "QuickTime Task"="c:\program files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" [2009-01-05 413696]
    "iTunesHelper"="c:\program files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [2009-03-13 342312]
    "nmctxth"="c:\program files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmctxth.exe" [2008-12-12 642856]
    "nmapp"="c:\program files\Pure Networks\Network Magic\nmapp.exe" [2008-12-14 467240]
    "AVG9_TRAY"="c:\progra~1\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe" [2010-01-01 2033432]

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
    "RoboForm"="c:\program files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboTaskBarIcon.exe" [2009-04-24 160592]

c:\documents and settings\Administrator\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
    AutoTBar.exe [2003-10-1 57344]

c:\documents and settings\MOM\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
    FrostWire On Startup.lnk - c:\program files\FrostWire\FrostWire.exe [2008-9-3 114688]
    Yahoo! Widget Engine.lnk - c:\program files\Yahoo!\Widgets\YahooWidgetEngine.exe [2007-5-4 2913840]

c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
    HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk - c:\program files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe [2003-9-16 237568]

[hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
    "{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"= "c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL" [2008-05-13 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon]
    "UIHost"="c:\windows\System32\logonuiX.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\!SASWinLogon]
    2009-09-03 19:21 548352 ----a-w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\avgrsstarter]
    2009-11-10 15:47 12464 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\avgrsstx.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service]
    @="Service"

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile]
    "EnableFirewall"= 0 (0x0)

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
    "%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
    "%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
    "c:\\Program Files\\LimeWire\\LimeWire.exe"=
    "c:\\Program Files\\FrostWire\\FrostWire.exe"=
    "c:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"=
    "c:\\Program Files\\Bonjour\\mDNSResponder.exe"=
    "c:\\Program Files\\Mozilla Firefox\\firefox.exe"=
    "c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\logonuiX.exe"=
    "c:\\Program Files\\AVG\\AVG9\\avgupd.exe"=
    "c:\\Program Files\\AVG\\AVG9\\avgnsx.exe"=
    "c:\\Program Files\\Apple Software Update\\SoftwareUpdate.exe"=

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
    "67:UDP"= 67:UDP:DHCP Discovery Service

R0 Lbd;Lbd;c:\windows\system32\drivers\Lbd.sys [11/3/2009 11:34 AM 64288]
    R1 AvgLdx86;AVG Free AVI Loader Driver x86;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys [4/20/2009 9:36 AM 333192]
    R1 AvgTdiX;AVG Free8 Network Redirector;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys [4/20/2009 9:36 AM 360584]
    R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv.sys [1/5/2010 7:56 AM 9968]
    R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS [1/5/2010 7:56 AM 74480]
    R1 sp_rsdrv2;Spyware Terminator Driver 2;c:\windows\system32\drivers\sp_rsdrv2.sys [10/15/2007 8:30 PM 138752]
    R2 avg9wd;AVG Free WatchDog;c:\program files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe [11/10/2009 10:47 AM 285392]
    R2 CSHelper;CopySafe Helper Service;c:\windows\system32\CSHelper.exe [1/20/2010 10:56 AM 266240]
    R2 Viewpoint Manager Service;Viewpoint Manager Service;c:\program files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe [1/10/2007 6:25 PM 24652]
    S2 mrtRate;mrtRate; [x]
    S3 Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service;Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service;c:\program files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe [9/24/2009 6:17 AM 1181328]
    S3 SASENUM;SASENUM;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASENUM.SYS [1/5/2010 7:56 AM 7408]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\svchost]
    getPlusHelper REG_MULTI_SZ getPlusHelper
    Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder

2010-01-26 c:\windows\Tasks\Ad-Aware Update (Daily 1).job
    - c:\program files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Ad-AwareAdmin.exe [2009-10-01 16:34]

2010-01-26 c:\windows\Tasks\Ad-Aware Update (Daily 2).job

2010-01-26 c:\windows\Tasks\Ad-Aware Update (Daily 3).job

2010-01-26 c:\windows\Tasks\Ad-Aware Update (Daily 4).job

2010-01-26 c:\windows\Tasks\Ad-Aware Update (Weekly).job

2010-01-21 c:\windows\Tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
    - c:\program files\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.exe [2007-08-29 17:34]

2010-01-26 c:\windows\Tasks\Check Updates for Windows Live Toolbar.job
    - c:\program files\Windows Live Toolbar\MSNTBUP.EXE [2007-10-19 16:20]

2010-01-26 c:\windows\Tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{89D00824-9A06-4D0F-A0ED-7FEB67B1BDFB}.job
    - c:\windows\system32\msfeedssync.exe [2007-08-13 08:31]
    ------- Supplementary Scan -------
    uStart Page = hxxp://att.my.yahoo.com/
    uDefault_Search_URL = hxxp://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iesearch&locale=EN_US&c=Q304&bd=pavilion&pf=desktop
    uSearchMigratedDefaultURL = hxxp://www.google.com/search?q={searchTerms}&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&ie=utf8&oe=utf8
    mSearch Bar = hxxp://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/sb/msgr8/*Yahoo! SearchBar Home Page
    uInternet Settings,ProxyServer = http=127.0.0.1:5555
    uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = <local>
    uSearchAssistant = hxxp://www.google.com/ie
    uSearchURL,(Default) = hxxp://www.google.com/search?q=%s
    IE: &Search
    IE: &Windows Live Search - c:\program files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll/search.htm
    IE: &Yahoo! Search - file:///c:\program files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
    IE: Add To HP Organize... - c:\progra~1\HEWLET~1\HPORGA~1\bin\core.hp.main\SendTo.html
    IE: Crawler Search - tbr:iemenu
    IE: Customize Menu - file://c:\program files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComCustomizeIEMenu.html
    IE: Download all with Free Download Manager - file://c:\program files\Free Download Manager\dlall.htm
    IE: Download selected with Free Download Manager - file://c:\program files\Free Download Manager\dlselected.htm
    IE: Download video with Free Download Manager - file://c:\program files\Free Download Manager\dlfvideo.htm
    IE: Download with Free Download Manager - file://c:\program files\Free Download Manager\dllink.htm
    IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MI1933~1\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
    IE: Fill Forms - file://c:\program files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComFillForms.html
    IE: Google Sidewiki... - c:\program files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_60D6097707281E79.dll/cmsidewiki.html
    IE: RoboForm Toolbar - file://c:\program files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComShowToolbar.html
    IE: Save Forms - file://c:\program files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComSavePass.html
    IE: Yahoo! &Dictionary - file:///c:\program files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
    IE: Yahoo! &Maps - file:///c:\program files\Yahoo!\Common/ycmap.htm
    IE: Yahoo! &SMS - file:///c:\program files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsms.htm
    DPF: {97770E5B-2028-48AC-B4DA-1F991376D2B6} - hxxp://download.copysafe.net/plugins5/installers/Copysafe.cab
    FF - ProfilePath - c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\etmb23xx.default\
    FF - prefs.js: browser.search.selectedEngine - Amazon.com
    FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://att.my.yahoo.com/
    FF - component: c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\etmb23xx.default\extensions\support@lastpass.com\platform\WINNT_x86-msvc\components\lpxpcom.dll
    FF - component: c:\program files\AVG\AVG9\Firefox\components\avgssff.dll
    FF - plugin: c:\progra~1\Yahoo!\Common\npyaxmpb.dll
    FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npArtistScope42.dll
    FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npArtistScopeDRM11.dll
    FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npCouponPrinter.dll
    FF - plugin: c:\program files\Real\RealOne Player\Netscape6\nppl3260.dll
    FF - plugin: c:\program files\Real\RealOne Player\Netscape6\nprjplug.dll
    FF - plugin: c:\program files\Real\RealOne Player\Netscape6\nprpjplug.dll
    FF - plugin: c:\program files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology\npViewpoint.dll
    - - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -

SharedTaskScheduler-{7745566b-9f96-4963-91fc-e98822a2a4ea} - c:\windows\system32\yowefise.dll
    SharedTaskScheduler-{92aec752-b3d8-4044-859b-f813f40ff918} - c:\windows\system32\wibopovo.dll
    SharedTaskScheduler-{425ee546-ba19-401a-8f8e-1304c72f9189} - c:\windows\system32\wilazewo.dll
    SharedTaskScheduler-{cd073b4d-4003-426c-ad1b-9a56ecc62f55} - c:\windows\system32\nefuwipi.dll
    SSODL-zosulegik-{7745566b-9f96-4963-91fc-e98822a2a4ea} - c:\windows\system32\yowefise.dll
    SSODL-zajoruses-{92aec752-b3d8-4044-859b-f813f40ff918} - c:\windows\system32\wibopovo.dll
    SSODL-bimewitef-{425ee546-ba19-401a-8f8e-1304c72f9189} - c:\windows\system32\wilazewo.dll
    SSODL-tawimerib-{cd073b4d-4003-426c-ad1b-9a56ecc62f55} - c:\windows\system32\nefuwipi.dll
    SafeBoot-aawservice

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, GMER - Rootkit Detector and Remover
    Rootkit scan 2010-01-25 19:28
    Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
    hidden files: 0

--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------

[HKEY_USERS\.Default\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\User Preferences]
    @Denied: (2) (LocalSystem)
    "88D7D0879DAB32E14DE5B3A805A34F98AFF34F5977"=hex:01,00,00,00,d0,8c,9d,df,01,15,
    d1,11,8c,7a,00,c0,4f,c2,97,eb,01,00,00,00,f4,ff,ab,6b,f5,87,22,45,9e,ab,1a,\
    "2D53CFFC5C1A3DD2E97B7979AC2A92BD59BC839E81"=hex:01,00,00,00,d0,8c,9d,df,01,15,
    d1,11,8c,7a,00,c0,4f,c2,97,eb,01,00,00,00,f4,ff,ab,6b,f5,87,22,45,9e,ab,1a,\
    --------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------

- - - - - - - > 'winlogon.exe'(776)
    c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
    c:\windows\system32\WININET.dll

- - - - - - - > 'explorer.exe'(400)
    c:\windows\system32\WININET.dll
    c:\program files\Windows Media Player\wmpband.dll
    c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll
    c:\windows\system32\mshtml.dll
    c:\windows\system32\msls31.dll
    c:\windows\system32\webcheck.dll
    c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
    c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceTypes.dll
    c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceApi.dll
    ------------------------ Other Running Processes ------------------------
    c:\program files\AVG\AVG9\avgchsvx.exe
    c:\program files\AVG\AVG9\avgrsx.exe
    c:\program files\AVG\AVG9\avgcsrvx.exe
    c:\program files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
    c:\program files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
    c:\program files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
    c:\program files\Common Files\Motive\McciCMService.exe
    c:\progra~1\SPYWAR~1\sp_rsser.exe
    c:\program files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe
    c:\program files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmsrvc.exe
    c:\windows\system32\wscntfy.exe
    c:\program files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
    c:\windows\system32\VTTimer.exe
    c:\windows\AGRSMMSG.exe
    c:\program files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
    Completion time: 2010-01-25 19:50:17 - machine was rebooted
    ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2010-01-26 00:50

Pre-Run: 122,315,292,672 bytes free
    Post-Run: 122,382,110,720 bytes free

WindowsXP-KB310994-SP2-Home-BootDisk-ENU.exe
    [boot loader]
    timeout=2
    default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINDOWS
    [operating systems]
    c:\cmdcons\BOOTSECT.DAT="Microsoft Windows Recovery Console" /cmdcons
    multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition" /fastdetect /NoExecute=OptIn

- - End Of File - - F78B5BA554E1D7E471E05BC01219F755

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
    Scan saved at 8:32:15 PM, on 1/25/2010
    Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
    MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
    Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgchsvx.exe
    C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgrsx.exe
    C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgcsrvx.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
    C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
    C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\CSHelper.exe
    C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\McciCMService.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\sp_rsser.exe
    C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe
    C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmsrvc.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
    C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\VTTimer.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe
    C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmctxth.exe
    C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Network Magic\nmapp.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe
    C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\fum\fum.exe
    C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboTaskBarIcon.exe
    C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
    C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
    C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = Advertising Your Business with Yahoo! Search Marketing
    R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = ATT.NET - Email, News, Sports, Entertainment and Games
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = Hotmail, News, Sport, Music, Movies, Money, Cars, Shopping, Windows Live from MSN UK
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = Bing
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = Yahoo! SearchBar Home Page
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = Bing
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = Hotmail, News, Sport, Music, Movies, Money, Cars, Shopping, Windows Live from MSN UK
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = http=127.0.0.1:5555
    R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - (no file)
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - (no file)
    O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
    O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgssie.dll
    O2 - BHO: E-Zsoft VideoDownloaderToolBar - {4322A444-92F8-4C3E-BD4C-013BA51E2871} - C:\Program Files\VersalSoft\InternetDownload\VDTB.dll
    O2 - BHO: Yahoo! IE Services Button - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll (file missing)
    O2 - BHO: RoboForm - {724d43a9-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\roboform.dll
    O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
    O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.4.4525.1752\swg.dll
    O2 - BHO: FDMIECookiesBHO Class - {CC59E0F9-7E43-44FA-9FAA-8377850BF205} - C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\iefdm2.dll
    O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: HP view - {B2847E28-5D7D-4DEB-8B67-05D28BCF79F5} - c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpdtlk02.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: Windows Live Toolbar - {BDAD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: &RoboForm - {724d43a0-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\roboform.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: E-Zsoft VideoDownloaderToolBar - {4322A444-92F8-4C3E-BD4C-013BA51E2871} - C:\Program Files\VersalSoft\InternetDownload\VDTB.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VTTimer] VTTimer.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AGRSMMSG] AGRSMMSG.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AppleSyncNotifier] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nmctxth] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmctxth.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nmapp] "C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Network Magic\nmapp.exe" -autorun -nosplash
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG9_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [BackupNotify] c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\backupnotify.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Free Upload Manager] "C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\fum\fum.exe" -autorun
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] "C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe"
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [RoboForm] "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboTaskBarIcon.exe"
    O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [RoboForm] "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboTaskBarIcon.exe" (User 'SYSTEM')
    O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [RoboForm] "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboTaskBarIcon.exe" (User 'Default user')
    O4 - .DEFAULT User Startup: AutoTBar.exe (User 'Default user')
    O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
    O8 - Extra context menu item: &Windows Live Search - res://C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll/search.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: &Yahoo! Search - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Add To HP Organize... - C:\PROGRA~1\HEWLET~1\HPORGA~1\bin\core.hp.main\SendTo.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Crawler Search - tbr:iemenu
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Customize Menu - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComCustomizeIEMenu.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Download all with Free Download Manager - file://C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\dlall.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Download selected with Free Download Manager - file://C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\dlselected.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Download video with Free Download Manager - file://C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\dlfvideo.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Download with Free Download Manager - file://C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\dllink.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Fill Forms - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComFillForms.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Google Sidewiki... - res://C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_60D6097707281E79.dll/cmsidewiki.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: RoboForm Toolbar - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComShowToolbar.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Save Forms - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComSavePass.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Dictionary - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Maps - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycmap.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &SMS - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsms.htm
    O9 - Extra button: Fill Forms - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F46} - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComFillForms.html
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Fill Forms - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F46} - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComFillForms.html
    O9 - Extra button: Save - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F49} - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComSavePass.html
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Save Forms - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F49} - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComSavePass.html
    O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll (file missing)
    O9 - Extra button: RoboForm - {724d43aa-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComShowToolbar.html
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: RoboForm Toolbar - {724d43aa-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComShowToolbar.html
    O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
    O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O16 - DPF: {3A7FE611-1994-4EF1-A09F-99456752289D} - http://install.wildtangent.com/ActiveLauncher/ActiveLauncher.cab
    O16 - DPF: {3DCEC959-378A-4922-AD7E-FD5C925D927F} (Disney Online Games ActiveX Control) - http://disney.go.com/pirates/online/testActiveX/built/signed/DisneyOnlineGames.cab
    O16 - DPF: {406B5949-7190-4245-91A9-30A17DE16AD0} (Snapfish Activia) - http://photos.walmart.com/WalmartActivia.cab
    O16 - DPF: {48DD0448-9209-4F81-9F6D-D83562940134} (MySpace Uploader Control) - http://lads.myspace.com/upload/MySpaceUploader1006.cab
    O16 - DPF: {67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616} (DivXBrowserPlugin Object) - http://download.divx.com/player/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab
    O16 - DPF: {97770E5B-2028-48AC-B4DA-1F991376D2B6} - http://download.copysafe.net/plugins5/installers/Copysafe.cab
    O16 - DPF: {D0C0F75C-683A-4390-A791-1ACFD5599AB8} (Oberon Flash Game Host) - MySpace UK
    O16 - DPF: {E06E2E99-0AA1-11D4-ABA6-0060082AA75C} -
    O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} (get_atlcom Class) - http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
    O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgpp.dll
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: avgrsstarter - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\avgrsstx.dll
    O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
    O23 - Service: AVG Free WatchDog (avg9wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
    O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
    O23 - Service: CopySafe Helper Service (CSHelper) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\CSHelper.exe
    O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
    O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
    O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
    O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe
    O23 - Service: McciCMService - Motive Communications, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\McciCMService.exe
    O23 - Service: Pure Networks Platform Service (nmservice) - Cisco Systems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmsrvc.exe
    O23 - Service: Spyware Terminator Realtime Shield Service (sp_rssrv) - Crawler.com - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\sp_rsser.exe
    O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe

--
    End of file - 12950 bytes

12. broni

Combofix should always be run from the desktop. If, for some reason, you downloaded it somewhere else, you should have moved it to your desktop.

1. Please open Notepad
    • Click Start , then Run
    • Type notepad .exe in the Run Box.

2. Now copy/paste the entire content of the codebox below into the Notepad window:

Code:
    File::

Folder::

Driver::
    mrtRate

Registry::

RegLockDel::

AWF::
    c:\program files\Free Download Manager\bak\fdm.exe
    c:\program files\iTunes\bak\iTunesHelper.exe
    c:\program files\QuickTime\bak\bak\bak\qttask.exe

3. Save the above as CFScript.txt

4. Then drag the CFScript.txt into ComboFix.exe as depicted in the animation below. This will start ComboFix again.

[​IMG]

5. After reboot, (in case it asks to reboot), please post the following reports/logs into your next reply:
    • Combofix.txt
    • A new HijackThis log.

13. priscilla125

Thank you so much for all of your help!! I really admire how much you know about computer problems! The Antivirus Live has disappeared, thank goodness, so I am leaving well enough alone for now. Thank you again for your help.

14. broni

You're very welcome, but I still need those logs.