1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS3 Wireless Headset Problems

Discussion in 'Game Consoles' started by Crisps!, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Crisps!

Crisps! Techie7 New Member

Hi guys, I got a PS3 wireless Headset about 3 weeks ago, it worked fine when I got it, except today I turned it on, and it worked, but then it just went off and now I can't turn it back on again...

Any suggestions on how to fix this problem???

Should mention that I am using the official PlayStation headset.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  2. townsbg

townsbg Senior Member

With something that specialized we really can't help you to much. Your best bet would be to contact sony or return it. Have you checked the batteries? How about the user's manual for troubleshooting information? Is it still under warranty? Can you take it back to the store? Is it new or used? That is the extent of what I can think of.

3. Crisps!

townsbg, thanks for getting back to me, I returned and got a new one. Don't really know what happened there, it was brand new when I got it, obviously something was wrong there...

4. townsbg

townsbg Senior Member

Glad things worked out. Thats probably the best thing to do if something that specialized goes out and it has a warranty.

5. madcuzihot

madcuzihot Techie7 New Member

I have the exact same problem with the same model & make. Mine will blink red when charging but the headset will not power on anymore. I havent had it more than 2 weeks. I must mention that i bought it off ebay (as a last resort bcuz the headsets were out of stock everywhere) but after surfing the web ive collected that many others have experienced the same thing. Sony has now lowered my expectations. Are there any suggestions as to how i may fix it myself b4 i contact the vendor

6. Crisps!

Sorry mate, the only way to get it fixed is that if it's new when you bought it get Sony to fix it or buy a new one, I suggest getting a Turtle Beach headset, I did and it's so good. Hope that helps.