1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IPod nano 8Gb latest version

Discussion in 'Handheld Computing Help' started by DiggerD, Apr 1, 2008.

1. DiggerD

DiggerD Techie7 New Member

Hey guys,

Can someone help me before I tear all my hair out? I have the new Nano which now doesn't fit into the Bose speaker I bought specifically for the original Nano (It fits but not snuggly like it is supposed to since Bose do not make the plastic adaptor for this version). Does anyone know if there is such an adaptor and how I go about getting one,

Thanks in advance,

DiggerD

2. darshil

darshil Techie7 New Member

are you sure it was for the new nano? If it wasnt then theres no way you can fit the new one on there. What do you mean it doesnt fit anyways?

3. DiggerD

DiggerD Techie7 New Member

Hi darshil,

Thanks for the reply.....what it acctually is is the plastic insert that comes with the IPod. Apple only produce it in white and the docking station is black. Bose say they don't make this insert in black so I have to leave the insert out and therefore the Nano -although it fits into the socket - doesn't sit in the correc insert. I wanted to know if anyone else made the inserts in different colours.

Thanks for your interest,

DiggerD

4. fink1434

fink1434 Techie7 New Member

Hi all.
    Guys i bought new ipod last week and i need some good looking skin on it, So could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing ipod skins?

ipod skins