1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any PSP Hackers Here? (Cuz I'm One!)

Discussion in 'Game Consoles' started by LiEB0, Mar 6, 2007.

1. LiEB0

LiEB0 Techie7 New Member

hi all,

i just wanted to ask if there were any PSP hackers here? I hack my PSP, and here's what i have:

Dark_Alex's 3.10 OE-A custom firmware
    MEM sticks (PRO DUO): 32 MB, 512 MB, 1 GB, 2 GB, (I hope to buy a 4 GB stick soon)
    Tons of Games/Homebrew (my favorites are DOOM PSP and Daedalus (N64 EMU, allmost 29 FPS on good games!))
    Custom red XMB Waves
    Custom Black 1-12.bmp background
    Green Volume Bar MOD
    Red Busy Circle MOD

If anyone wants help hacking their PSP, PM me or ask questions here.

And to all the PSP hackers out there: "ZOMG!!!1 DARK_ALEX PWNZ!!11!!//?1!!!!!"

-LiEB0

2. lukysaint

lukysaint Techie7 New Member

Hey i have one of the new psp lights 3.72 and i have been looking 4 a way to hack it but i haven't been able too u thinck u can lend me a hand here

3. jyeager24

jyeager24 Guest

we're actually not supposed to discuss hacking in these forums >.>

4. townsbg

townsbg Senior Member

Well the hacking you are referring to has to do with hacking into systems, websites, or encrypted wifi points just to name a few examples. What he is referring to is more along the lines of "modding" his system so as far as I'm concerned that really isn't breaking the rules but I'm not an admin or mod. What should be pointed out is that this is potentially destructive and more or less dangerous and will certainly void your warranty. Also this thread is over 3 years old and the last post was almost 2 years ago.

5. jyeager24

jyeager24 Guest

o_O i didnt see that >.> lol