1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wii, for Better or for Worst?

Discussion in 'Game Consoles' started by Kaistar, Jan 15, 2007.

?

Better or Worst?

1. Better than expected

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  2. Just another console

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  3. Pretty Disappointing

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. d-a-l

d-a-l Techie7 Administrator Staff Member Techie7 Chief

I had to look twice when I saw AphJN as last poster :) Welcome back Andy and I hope your health has improved. We took some of the moderator statuses away for security purposes incase old accounts got picked up by someone other than the original users but if you wanted to come back here then you know there will always be a moderator position for you here, your one of the old school crew :)

2. Kaistar

Kaistar Dedicated Member

Hahaha. DAL's already a great forum imo. Doesn't take much to make it better lol

3. penguinpaul

penguinpaul Dedicated Member

i would love to get a wii :D
    ive got a gyration thing for my pc, its awesome :D

4. AphJN

AphJN Dedicated Member

Just an update on the Wii, we just bought the Wii Fit Plus for more advanced physical training. My wife is now up to 80 pounds and we have family workout night 3x a week, my children and spouse are all involved..Its made a big difference. The balance board is great for the skateboard games and its made a great change when you use it for games that are physically demanding. We still use the hand controller and nunchuks, but we havent sent one flying since last year!

Andy