1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The longest thread - Random discussion

Discussion in 'Chat Room' started by clairelovestlc, Mar 8, 2005.

1. bootneck02

bootneck02 Dedicated Member

To all following this Thread

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.:yes::clap:

1 person likes this.
  2. penguinpaul

penguinpaul Dedicated Member

:eek: he was on dal on christmas day!!! :eek:

:56: oops i bumped the thread

3. bootneck02

:eek:Yes penguinpaul I was on the net and this site on Christmas, but the wife was working and it was a question of ether going on the net or drinking myself to oblivion. So decided to go on D-A-L and chere myself up:clap:Sad aint it. Oh dam bumped the thread up again.:tank:

4. AphJN

AphJN Dedicated Member

Hey!
    Whatever it takes to keep the thread active...I remember who started this tread...what 5 years ago! :)

5. penguinpaul

penguinpaul Dedicated Member

internet OR drinking?? I thought they went hand in hand :rolleyes_

6. bootneck02

:rockon:Yes they do, but when you get to my age after a few shorts the glasses fall off and then I cannot see. Dam bumped it up again.:yes:

7. D-A-L

D-A-L Techie7 Administrator Staff Member Techie7 Chief

Good to see you Andy! :)

8. Kazna3

Kazna3 Techie7 New Member

I've been waiting ever since ... :(

9. bootneck02

:clap:(Come up to New Jersey and we'll all head down to Belmar Beach lol)

It is to far to come to there, but could manage Margate, but it is cold and raining here so I will give it a miss. I am supprised that this thread is still running I wonder if any knows if the PC did get eventialy sorted out all that time ago. If any one knows please let us know, as looking back to the beginning of the thread there does not seem to be the answer there.:helpsmili:helpsmili, Only want to know as this started about the time I started with
    D-A-L :detective .

10. Falcon79

Falcon79 Established Techie7 Member

This forum seems to be on life support. It's like a zombie. No replies from mods or via contact forms.